. Clicktree is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
By using the Service provided by Clicktree, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this policy. You should know:
- We collect limited account, business and store information and maintain your account data on our secure servers.
- We will not rent, sell or share any of your personal information for marketing purposes without your express permission.
- You can update your account information and preferences at any time except the account code which is required to be non-updatable to ensure the Service is not disrupted.
Types of information Clicktree collected
- Account, Business and Store information. When you register with Clicktree, we will request your full name, email address, business name, company name and a login name and personal password. This data is needed to create your Service account.
- Store Product, Sales and Inventory transaction data. The contents of your Clicktree account are stored and maintained on Clicktree servers in order to provide the Service. Because we keep back-up copies of data for the purposes of recovery from errors or system failure, residual copies of your store data may remain on our systems for some time, even after you have deleted information or after the termination of your account. Clicktree employees do not access the content of any task lists unless you specifically request them to do so (normally for technical support reasons) or if required by law, to maintain our system, or to protect Clicktree or the public.
A cookie is a small data file that is sent to your computer when you first visit a website. As with most website cookies, our cookies include an identification number that is unique to the computer you are using. This identifier helps us better understand our user base and how they are using our site and services.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Data Protection Notice
Please read our Data Protection Notice
for our customers.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Access to your account
To quickly and efficiently resolve customer support issues related to your account, you consent to us logging into your account from time-to-time. If you do not wish us to access your account, then you may notify us in writing.
Questions or Additional Information